• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Citywide 3 in the works.

DooMest

Nov 5, 2010
Don't know if any of the Killing floor old timers like myself (the guys from 1.0 days) are still poking around. I figured, since I've been playing the new Killing floor for a while now I'll give an attempt at bringing the old map back. With all the new changes it has been difficult to bring it back. However, I got rid of most of the problems and thus began work on new buildings and expanding the level.

Yes, More city this time. I'll try to get some screenies up soon, want to make some stuff look nice before I put them on.

My old name was Doomest, same as now.

You'll see many changes in this version. I have dumped out a lot of lazy work on my part and taking more time to make it feel much more solid and pretty.

Citywide 3 will

-Be back at night time, however instead of the colorless gray, it will have much more color to it.

-Completely new Hospital (except for the garage).

-Church has been dumped for a rampaged supermarket.

-New shortcut pathways to allow for speedy hiking to other areas of the map. However will also be more dangerous (i.e. tight alley ways)

- Three traders this time, easily seen by their buildings.

-An increase in BSP style building, w/ windows! :eek:

-Some buildings will be open to you to explore. (expect creepy stuff within)

killingfloor20101112013.jpg

killingfloor20101112014.jpg

killingfloor20101112014.jpg

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
Don't know if any of the Killing floor old timers like myself (the guys from 1.0 days) are still poking around. I figured, since I've been playing the new Killing floor for a while now I'll give an attempt at bringing the old map back. With all the new changes it has been difficult to bring it back. However, I got rid of most of the problems and thus began work on new buildings and expanding the level.

Yes, More city this time. I'll try to get some screenies up soon, want to make some stuff look nice before I put them on.

A few of us are still around, and a few of us still go on UT2004 for some good KF. Looking forward to this.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0