• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF 1022 Update

Hey Tripwire im having a bugsplat start up crash and iv been doin everything I could to fix it: deleting the Config file, verifiying cache, updating stuff, uninstalling and reinstalling KF2 but nothing is working if u r able to could u plz fix the problem of give me some additional help that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Upvote 0
There's nothing to be disappointed about... TWI told us a week ago what we can expect on this update and that is exactly what is being released with it.

For future updates I hope they are smaller/more frequent. :D

I'm not sure how realistic it is to expect this but maybe something like 2-3 weeks they release a "rough" version of Sharpshooter and then maybe another 3-4 weeks later they can fix any kinks with it along with the other re balancing efforts?

Probably too ambitious, but just sharing. Also, not sure how fond people who host servers would be about the often updating, heh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not sure how realistic it is to expect this but maybe something like 2-3 weeks they release a "rough" version of Sharpshooter and then maybe another 3-4 weeks later they can fix any kinks with it along with the other re balancing efforts?
They have yet to do anything along these lines with the other perks, I wouldn't expect it now.

Also, this update is really nice -- great to finally have the annoying "weave around everyone else at the trader" stuff fixed, among other things.

Upvote 0
Still waiting for the Support and Demolition perks to be re-done as well as a few other things:

- AA12 cost needs to be reduced
- Buff M4 or reduce the cost (Double-barrel is better in most situations and it's only tier 2)
- Commando perk needs to get buffed
- Hans melee damage needs to be nerfed seriously
- Make doors respawnable

P.S When can we expect Sharpshooter?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
JEEeeeeeezusss CHRRRIIISST can you guys say "THANK YOU" ?

Nope, as there is one change regarding playability/balance and this is EA and not a released product.

For me at least, EA is fun because devs try stuff out, maybe get a little silly at times as they gather data. Since the EA release, TWI treated KF2 like a full release with "content patches" and very little in between.

I don't feel tricked or anything, buying into EA doesn't give me any right for entitlement etc. and i surely got my money's worth with the game already, i'm still disappointed. But whatever, that's part of doing EA sometimes. This time, i'm on the receiving end.

Upvote 0
I had my hopes up... disappointed.

Says you guys updated the collisions on my favorite map evac, but the zed ragdoll still fall through the entire ramp segment
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...904/66179ABBFD8C4FE6FC54D07049ABD3F0603AAC77/
12:50 AM - snickers: that might be nvidia
12:50 AM - snickers: i don't see it on amd
My friend has FLEX turned off idk if that affects ragdolls but its just that segment of the map that has been happening past several updates but its been perfectly fine before

Also ragdolls get stuck and float in all doorways on all maps
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...381/BC0F32D24E646F522512B3BA1CBE497EE8740C56/

As for DEMO class I have already leveled it 25 and have stopped playing it.
I probably wont play it again unless you guys do something like

Add dual wielding grenade pistols
Add M32, I really miss the m32
Add XM25 ?
just suggestions

BTW I CANT verify that this is still happening
but every major update my keybinds are reset to default... you guys have been doing this every MAJOR update since KF1 please knock it off!

Last edited:
Upvote 0