• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Keep up the good work TWI!

Undedd Jester

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
A little while back I posted about my lamentations about the progression of the original Killing Floor, and how I hoped KF2 was going to avoid the same road.

1 thing I forgot about Tripwire back then is, despite my disagreement with the way the game evolved, you guys just know what is cool. I saw the latest perk system ideas (the idea of dynamic perks and specifically the reload tree animations blew my f****** mind), and even I the collosal pessimist that I am was left drooling at the mouth. I saw your work with dismembering the limbs of specimens depending on where they are shot, and as a programmer now myself (albeit a newbie one) my mind imploding thinking about the complexity there ;)

I only have one request.... don't give me any mercy. If I step out of line, try and take on the wave alone, or simply get caught with my pants down reloading, I want a fleshpound pummelling my face with a clot wrapped around my leg chewing my buttocks while I cry for my team mates to help me.

You get that right, and I will be yours forever :)

Much Love

Undedd Jester

:IS2:

Last edited: