• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It's here boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the initial hype has washed over me and I have processed the Irish accent in full...

The loadout menu showed only four out of ten perks. Out of those four, we saw the skill set of just the commando.

I mean, holy hell, people, the VERY FIRST PC Gamer article explained what almost each and every of those Commando skills did. While it's nice to see this ingame, in a menu, this is virtually nothing new...

No dragon perk, no helmet perk, no skills for anything but Commando... :(

Upvote 0
I also notice a lack of nipple piercings! :eek:

7bb62991ed9f7981adb73cc0ba6b79da.png

Upvote 0
Fun fact - the footage shows two different sizes / widths for the menu items at the top (Match overview / Perks / Gear / Options / Quit). Everything else in the frame is the same size and has the same layout, so I guess the top line of the menu was changed at some point. :D

I'll go so far as to guess the tighter version is the later, as in the other one the READY UP text is too low on the button and has possibly been fixed, along with the top line tweak, in a later version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Out of those four, we saw the skill set of just the commando.

You saw supports skill set as well.

Although the menu was REALLY nice, and the sneak peek into what both Commando and Support had as skills (and maybe the characters have their own accents?), we didn't really see much new stuff in this video :C

I wonder how close EA is, it looks really polished based on that video.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You saw supports skill set as well.

Although the menu was REALLY nice, and the sneak peek into what both Commando and Support had as skills (and maybe the characters have their own accents?), we didn't really see much new stuff in this video :C

I wonder how close EA is, it looks really polished based on that video.

There is a ton of new stuff we never talked about or showed before in this video. Watch it again :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.