• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

swampy11

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
Great Wiki site. You guys have done a lot of work and it really shows. :D Congratulations. If I could be so humble to offer a suggestion? I would add information about each map and its contribution to the battle itself.
Just my thoughts.
`swamp

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Last edited:

M55ikael

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2011
It's not god that adds content to a wiki but the community: you!
How on earth would one add content that no one seems to know. After 100 ++ hours playtime I still lose games that I have no idea why. I just recently discovered that overtime in CD, will only ensue if the attacking team has numeric superiority within the capzone when the timer runs out (it might also start if you an equal amount of players, but I don't know yet).

Since the game doesn't have a manual I was hoping the devs themselves would chime in on these important matters as there seems to be a lot of misconceptions regarding the winning conditions, lockdown, tiebreaking etc. even 8 months after release.

Reactions: Kommandant

rawgr

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2011
Germany
How on earth would one add content that no one seems to know. ...........
Worth necroing imo.
I dont have the slightest idea how the territory rules work. I've played it since early RO1, but I still request arty and a second later a match round ends.

Hammer_757

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2014
To the Developers

To the Developers

How do you avoid people posting bum dope in the Wiki? Do you screen the posts for accuracy?

Hammer_757

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2014
I agree, there is so much that is not covered about this game. and on forums often what you get is people spouting terrible misconceptions about "how it works". The developers have a responsibility to provide more than basic concepts.
How on earth would one add content that no one seems to know. After 100 ++ hours playtime I still lose games that I have no idea why. I just recently discovered that overtime in CD, will only ensue if the attacking team has numeric superiority within the capzone when the timer runs out (it might also start if you an equal amount of players, but I don't know yet).

Since the game doesn't have a manual I was hoping the devs themselves would chime in on these important matters as there seems to be a lot of misconceptions regarding the winning conditions, lockdown, tiebreaking etc. even 8 months after release.

Jank

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2007
Redwood City, CA, USA
Overtime comes when a capzone is in contention (partially owned by both sides) when the round time runs out. It ends when the contention is resolved by cap or clear-out, or maybe when some long time goes by.

If you're attacking and running out of time, you need to start a cap going by the time the timer hits zero. The round will go to overtime until your cap is complete, or the enemy regains full control of the capzone.

mrsirr

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2013
Over here, no not there, here.
When RO2 was originally released you guys made available key hit locations images for the 2 tanks ( http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=RO2_Tankshttp://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=RO2_Tanks ).

Will similar images be released for the 2 new tanks Soviet T-70 and German Pz III light tanks?
I dunno if they have any plans to do that.
I can tell you the Pz. III is almost exactly like the Pz. IV in this regard.
The T70 is similar to the T34 but the engine is on the right side and the transmission is in the front I believe. Dunno where the fuel is.