• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Internal Sacks

Sambopukka

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2009
So I was playing Killing Floor and I went for a crotch shot with my cross bow when I realised the scar where the clots bollocks should be, so I thought to myself do they have internal bollocks because if they do that's a pretty good biological revolution right there!

They had genitals in the mod, but they were removed for the retail game. The scar makes it pretty obvious that they were removed, since cloned soldier bio-weapons don't need reproductive systems--that way, they can't reproduce on their own.

But who has time for reproduction when there's so much flesh to be consumed, and pants to be worn?

Upvote 0
This explains so much! They aren't hostile by nature - stores just refuse to sell them this season's fashions! So the best they can do is take our clothing!

Remember, if you run around naked, they will not attack you since they will associate your lack of designer pants with their cause.

Upvote 0
It's worse that they are emasculated. They keep reminding me of the female Viet Cong assasin nicked named 'Apache' who would torture captured GIs and for her party trick emascualate them and set them free. They'd bleed out and die long before they got back to base. Check out the legendary Marine sniper Carlos Hathcock's book 'Marine Sniper: 93 Confirmed kills' for a thrilling account. Veered off topic but there you go.

Upvote 0
They had genitals in the mod, but they were removed for the retail game. The scar makes it pretty obvious that they were removed, since cloned soldier bio-weapons don't need reproductive systems--that way, they can't reproduce on their own.

Wrong. They never had genitals. There was one whole screen shot on the ModDB page that HAD some but it was never actually in the game at all. In fact, the models once had pants, but never exposed genitalia.

Upvote 0
Wrong. They never had genitals. There was one whole screen shot on the ModDB page that HAD some but it was never actually in the game at all. In fact, the models once had pants, but never exposed genitalia.

ohhh? But how can you tell wither or not they had genitalia with their pants on...unless....you're some kind of clot rapist!

Upvote 0
why is this even a topic of discussion...genitals...what are we 7?

If we were seven, the discussion would be "genitals" Followed by giggling, snickering, and laughter.

This, sir, is a far more complex matter concerning the nature of mutant genitals, their origins, and the complex conundrum of which surrounds such a mysterious disappearance of said genitals.

and also why the scrake is the only clothed zed.

Upvote 0
If one of the zeds has no genitals, it's the fleshpound. I mean he's got spikes for hands, and with a name like that...
...and the clots, becuase you can clearly see that they have no genitals. I mean, they have big nasty scars down there. The gorefasts clearly lack genitals also.

They were probably removed so there would be no breeding in "the wild", and they could only be created in a lab.

Upvote 0
...and the clots, becuase you can clearly see that they have no genitals. I mean, they have big nasty scars down there. The gorefasts clearly lack genitals also.

They were probably removed so there would be no breeding in "the wild", and they could only be created in a lab.

It's also feasible that they tore them out themselves, due to their fascination with pain and penchant for self mutilation....

Or that mr.p's son HAD NO BALLS IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!?

Upvote 0