• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Internal Sacks

Wrong. They never had genitals. There was one whole screen shot on the ModDB page that HAD some but it was never actually in the game at all. In fact, the models once had pants, but never exposed genitalia.

You're wrong too.
Only donors got those skins.
So, if you realy want genitals... it's never too late to donate to Alex Quick ^^

A long long time ago (about 4 years ago I think) they all had pants, that's right.
But these guys weren't made in labs. They were old fashioned, infected Zombies.
Ever since then, specimen were nude... except for Sirens & Scrakes ... again

Upvote 0
If Crawler and Siren ever had babys:eek:

Maybe God help us all

Chipmunk.jpg

AAAArgghhh!! I just discovered thousands of these in the West-London sewers!

Oh... This thread was about genitals. Sorry guys for off-topic.

Upvote 0
AAaaaarghh!!

I found that some special specimen has also internal genitals! It is soooo evolved!!

femlintrnl.gif

PS. Staying topic this time!!
PPS. Double posting FTW!

I heard these specimen are utterly annoying especialy every 3 weeks or so, they even seem to crave for cash instead of flesh

these are so common that even on begginer they can overwhelm you, its basicaly a stalker, siren clone. You never see it coming it just hits you and you respawn with no dosh and your gun becomes alot smaller, and they require a big gun to take them down

P.S. ROTFLMFAO I have 2 much time

Upvote 0
I heard these specimen are utterly annoying especialy every 3 weeks or so, they even seem to crave for cash instead of flesh

these are so common that even on begginer they can overwhelm you, its basicaly a stalker, siren clone. You never see it coming it just hits you and you respawn with no dosh and your gun becomes alot smaller, and they require a big gun to take them down

P.S. ROTFLMFAO I have 2 much time

And I was a fool for thinking a human female menstrual cycle was 28 days on average... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
obviously the 1st one to notice

I guess it is because I am an adult, know it for a fact and read this forum roughly at same hours as you do.

Anyway, there are only a few types of "specimens" I meet in real life, and the Stalker and Siren equivalents of real world at least have the decency of putting some clothes on. Which I am very grateful for. Makes me feel appreciated.

In fact, I prefer hanging out with them more than the bloat type "specimens" who just can't keep their lunch in and stagger all over me. And don't even get me started on crawlers... ;)

which makes them even worse......:eek:

...or better? ;)

Just be nice to them and they'll be good.

Upvote 0
It's also feasible that they tore them out themselves, due to their fascination with pain and penchant for self mutilation....

Well, it looks like their crotches were sutured up, which they probably didn't do themselves.

However, almost anything is more plausible than whatever bizarre theory the OP is rambling about. He has an unhealthy obsession with male genitalia, IMO.

Upvote 0