• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

• It's Great! Check it out...NOW!!!

Votes: 55 26.6%
  • It's just OK -- worth downloading but...

Votes: 95 45.9%
  • It sucks buckets...

Votes: 57 27.5%

• Total voters
:cool: Oh it cannot be. It's some fat dude speaking with Russian accent carrying the cross and I believe you're right, he was priest or something. But I am perfectly sure that I got "Game Over" when zombies killed him - he wasn't invincible.

Perhaps he was invincible in your game because you play on Easy or use god mode ch3atZ? :D

Nope, matey. Ask any HL2 modder and they'll tell you that the father is invincible and have limitless ammo.
That "game over" was your death Im 'fraid.

Upvote 0
CS was something of a revolution for on-line gaming, as was DOD and lets not forget RO.
They were all Mods.

Insurgency is also a Mod but has nothing revolutionary and in my opinion is not even innovative.

The other Mod that I consider with up most eSteam :p is Team Fortress Classic.
Bring it on.
TF2, I'm pretty sure will be once again a small revolution for the on-line gaming community and without doubt innovative !

Next please...

Upvote 0
CS was something of a revolution for on-line gaming, as was DOD and lets not forget RO.
They were all Mods.

Insurgency is also a Mod but has nothing revolutionary and in my opinion is not even innovative.

The other Mod that I consider with up most eSteam :p is Team Fortress Classic.
Bring it on.
TF2, I'm pretty sure will be once again a small revolution for the on-line gaming community and without doubt innovative !

Next please...

Who ever said it was going to be a revolutionary mod? I enjoy INS and thats all that matters and I can see it getting better and better. I'm just happy that we have it.

Upvote 0
uninformed critics aside, it certainly is a fun game to play. they have really achieved something here. it's a clear step up from other modern combat games, no doubt.

and it can only get even better! give it a try for yoursleves.
Sorry, but based on this article, I'm far from misinformed about the game. I spent more time on this mod than it ever deserved based on how much is wrong with it and how un-fun it actually is.

It's easy to boast about a game and say "oh God, it's so great!" but when it comes down to it, there's about a 3:1 ratio of things that are absolutely crap about this mod.

Upvote 0
oh, I forgot to mention, the only thing I really think needs immediate work is the spawn raping. it's just too susceptible (sp?) to some butt-log getting too far forward, and gang raping everyone in spawn.

it's not something the quality player does, but, there are jerks in any game as we all know. other than that, no complaints. will be playing lots of it this weekend for sure.

Upvote 0
oh, I forgot to mention, the only thing I really think needs immediate work is the spawn raping. it's just too susceptible (sp?) to some butt-log getting too far forward, and gang raping everyone in spawn.

it's not something the quality player does, but, there are jerks in any game as we all know. other than that, no complaints. will be playing lots of it this weekend for sure.
Then are you completely ignoring the tons of bugs it still has, because it seems quite apparent that you are.

Upvote 0
Many servers have implemented measures (automatic ones) to stop spawn raping and rampant TK'ing. Yes we all know that the game devs should be able to solve problems like that, but at least the game can still be enjoyable because server admins stepped up when they saw a problem.

Just join established servers that have Anti-Spawnrape or Anti-TK in their name.

Upvote 0
Still has? give it a break for gods sake, it only came out and has had a minor patch. Their taking their time with this next patch to try sort out alot of bugs.

My response was to Heinz to feels that the game is apparently flawless and is ignoring the bugs. This isn't about giving the devs time for anything, ok?

Upvote 0