• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] Ingame console, remove hud, record demo.

portugueseboy

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Hi i'm new to these forums, but have been playing ro2 and killing floor for a bit now ( didn't play the first ro, unfortunatly) and i've been searching for some things but with no sucess and finally gave up, created and account in the forums and am asking them to you forum users.

1 question. Is there an ingame console, like in cs1.6 where we can type to remove HUD, make the HUD more transparent, change graphic settings etc?

2 Can we remove the HUD in order to have spectator mode with nothing on the screen? I want to do a movie using clips from red orchestra 2 ...

3 Is there a way to record a demo, also like in cs 1.6, from within the game ( from a console, for exemple), that way i don't have to use fraps, which kills my frames from stable 60fps to 30fps.

Thanks in advanced. If I made any mistake or wrote something I shoudn't please forgive me.

Hope you can help me

Find your config files in:
C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config

Put this into the ROInput.ini file, bottom line or anywhere is OK.

Bindings=(Name="H",Command="Togglehud",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

This sets H as the ToggleHUD key..

Last edited:
Upvote 0