• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Web Admin what exactly are "Members"?

If there were a whitelist then ONLY those on the list could join. That's not really what you want. Add him as a member and he'll be able to join even if the server is full (if its working properly now). If vote kicking is a problem on your server, raise the % needed from the default 33%.

Which brings up a question...With the patch, now that (by default) only those playing on the same side can vote, does 33% mean of the players on that side or of the whole server?

Upvote 0
Ducky;n2298223 said:
The game doesn't allow admins to get kicked. Thus if he is an admin and in game signs in as an admin, then others can't vote kick him out. The members feature also had the option to auto sign in a member as an admin. If configured like that, then the member can't be kicked.

Thanks Ducky.. I realized after I started this that I had put the wrong steam ID in "members" so that was corrected yesterday and now he shouldn't be able to get kicked.

Last edited:
Upvote 0