• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In-game footage?

Only two things that annoyed me; the sound of the footsteps, and the fact that the accents sound a bit..cockney ;/

Maybe that's just me though. Either way, nothing game-breaking. Looking forward to release :D

Edit; The atmosphere was absolutely amazing. I can't believe this was built using the UT 2.5 engine. Good job TW!

Yeah the footsteps sounds like its coming from walking tanks. I swear I hear a hydraulic piston releasing pressure mixed in there. The voice acting is good, but not great. I would just like to hear a little less of it..

Upvote 0
My thoughts on the vid: (sorry for the bad english)
Pros:
- The atmosphere is really good
- Weapons have nice animations and sounds
- The difficulty seems nice, normal is really normal but can get challenging if one of your teammates dies.

Cons:
- Needs Moar blood.
- The automatic chit chat occurs a bit too much on my opinion.
- The flamethrower fires a bit too far doesn

Upvote 0
My thoughts on the vid: (sorry for the bad english)
Pros:
- The atmosphere is really good
- Weapons have nice animations and sounds
- The difficulty seems nice, normal is really normal but can get challenging if one of your teammates dies.

Cons:
- Needs Moar blood.
- The automatic chit chat occurs a bit too much on my opinion.
- The flamethrower fires a bit too far doesn

Upvote 0
Maybe make the characters more personalized so everyone doesn't sound the same? :p

The footsteps are abit too loud imho.

Must say there's no real feeling behind the voice comments in the game.

But else I like the weapons and the graphics :)
And ofcourse the above mentioned things can be improved, maybe in forms of choosing voice packs in a menu before starting or something :p

Looking forward to the release !

Upvote 0
"Stand still you clown" had me laughing.

The phrases themselves i think are great (especially the ones related to healing) But they are perhaps said a bit too much.

also, yeah the font definatly needs changing for the "wave completed" it looks almost tacked on (like in movie maker ><)

one more thing i need to say: The vehicle models look excellent, especially the police/ambulance ones, whoever did them deserves some major Kudo's

Upvote 0
Also, in our game you start with a shorter range on the flamethrower, and gain more range as you level up your Firebug perk.

Wow? You guys went that far? That's great. I'm really sick of games with Flamethrowers that have like 1-3 foot of range, which is so unrealistic, though I believe it's for balancing reasons, it's still annoying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i'm not sure if it is just me or what, but from the gameplay footage... i can't stand that Bloom effect... everything is so insanely blurry that i feel my eyes are strainning like mad... or maybe this is just because of hte resolution of the video causing the problem...

i hope i can turn it off like i did in RO tho...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i'm not sure if it is just me or what, but from the gameplay footage... i can't stand that Bloom effect... everything is so insanely blurry that i feel my eyes are strainning like mad... or maybe this is just because of hte resolution of the video causing the problem...

i hope i can turn it off like i did in RO tho...

It's a video setting.

Upvote 0
Looks good. Can't see the videos tho.. gonna download one in hd i guess.

Player's health/armor bars should be more transparent. That white background is just blocking the view.

Game:

2a7trlw.jpg

In mod:
ra5czl.jpg

Or is it just me

Last edited:
Upvote 0