• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Hey folks, I uploaded some screenshots too, to help illustrate some changes in the BetterRealism aspect of the mod.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/panzerjager1943/screenshots/?appid=35450

They also show off a bit of the new "range" system in screens where I held "T" for Tactical View; this range system will probably not be in the next update... Most of the Scope pictures are meant to showcase the new ironsights & scope position, and how the world still doesn't zoom in :D

The menu screens show off some weapon choices, but keep in mind Dibbler recently updated his version with better names for weapons; I just wanted to show off some more classes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not to be the partybooper here, and by all means the progress is amazing, but when do you plan on finalising a version for testing and submitting to TWI for whitelisting? Are the major bugs sorted out or people still come up with new ones (haven't had the chance to check the newest updates) or you still have stuff you want implemented before that?

Upvote 0
As t-man mentioned, some 15 players just tried out the mutator. Not bad for an unranked classic mode server :).

I really enjoyed it. The sounds were incredibly immersive.

I particularly liked the artillery. The solution chosen is much more appropriate to the scale of a 64 player battle with each individual explosion indicating a section of artillery on call. Not a whole division's worth as it could seem in the regular form.

The dynamic movement speed is a terrific addition, but the baseline seems too slow. Its good to deduct speed for adverse terrain, but the baseline for perfect terrain speed might be a bit higher.

I experience no bugs or hiccups to my experience. So nothing to report in that area.

Upvote 0
Well we managed to play with about 20 players this evening,which was an unplanned get together started by a couple of my friends.

There were a few bugs which i'm sure you are already aware of: version mismatch making you have to rejoin being the main one and a couple of strange minor ones.
I was impressed with the sounds of all the weapons that have been done, and the arty/grenade sounds are much better than the stock ones!
The skins looked good but maybe were a tad bright( i think you already mentioned this somewhere).

Cant wait to see what is coming next,thanks for making it.

And thanks to all who joined in including the guys who made it,and the 29th guys who came along, it was a good session.:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
+20 on pavlovs :eek: it was so ****ing amazing
(and the SS camo really looks like a Russian uniform from a few 100m :( sorry)

Oh yeah that was nice, sadly I join to late. And was playing only the last minutes of Barashka and Pavlovs House. Was really great.

Yes, the Erbsentarn really looks like a russian uniform when you don

Upvote 0