• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bill Nye The Science Spy

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
America
Im a lvl 5 SharpShooter and Medic, Im playing on Suicidal right now as these to classes and is there anything that i need to know before i go onto HoE?:confused:

I already know these differences between Suicidal and HoE:

Suicidal: Damage and Health increased By 55%.
HoE: Damage and Health increased by 75% and move 30% faster.

HoE: Removes the ability to break free of a clots hold by jumping

HoE:Increases Scrake and Flesh Pound's Crossbow Headshot resistance from 50% to 65%.

HoE: Doubles Flesh Pounds Rage Duration.

HoE: Reduces Sharpshooter 9mm bonus from 140% to 40%.

HoE: Zerkers dont spawn with Armor.

Is there anything else i should know about HoE before i reach lvl 6 and play on it?:confused:

Well you know the stats, and if you've done it all legit (Which if you have hold your head up high in pride :)) you should have an idea how the specimens work.

Best advice I can give is don't underestimate them. They are just waiting for you to miss that one shot, or reload at the wrong time and they'll have you.

Always be aware of your surroundings and if possible use a headset to talk to your team. If there is a weakness in the team, HoE will usually find it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Get a head set, being able to communicate what needs to be said at the drop of a dime can be a life saver. There is no need for idle conversation, simple things like FP left side, or a certain team mate needs help can be SAID a lot faster than typing it out.......

Unless you happen across one of them telepathic teams that can read what needs to be done based on the class load outs. Those are usually the most fun and most rewarding (yet very rare).

You seem to have a really good grasp on what needs to be done on HoE, so go try it out, and good luck.

Upvote 0
Neither in suicidal too.
I'll recommend you Support Lvl 6 for soloing btw , makes all easier.

wut

Support sucks at soloing. Medic and Zerker are the best for that sort of thing.

Anyway HoE isn't really that much different than Suicidal. If you have situational awareness, a competent team and don't run into any crap spawns you'll be fine. Probably.

Upvote 0
wut

Anyway HoE isn't really that much different than Suicidal. If you have situational awareness, a competent team and don't run into any crap spawns you'll be fine. Probably.

Have you beaten a HoE map on solo with medic? It's not easy, since the better weapons cost more than you can afford. For me soloing has always been easiest with support, also with a lot of practice I could probably do it with berserker too.

Upvote 0
wut

Support is one of the best for soloing so is zerker but medic is kinda horrible for that

Upvote 0
So a perk with no speed boost that requires long, frequent reloads is better for soloing than a fast perk with godlike armor and massive self-heals? :confused:

I'm not talking about solo mode btw.

They are still not bad at soloing tho
but its hard for medics because of flesh pounds they really dont have the power to take them down easily without getting overrun by other zombies.

Upvote 0