• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Idea: Tell us what wave a game is in before we join.

I wouldn't mind having a wavecounter in the server info as well.

Here's what I do. When you're joining an already populated server, take a look at the number next to the players' names. This is their score/cash. You can take a stab at how far along the game is by how much cash the players in the game are sitting on.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't mind having a wavecounter in the server info as well.

Here's what I do. When you're joining an already populated server, take a look at the number next to the players' names. This is their score/cash. You can take a stab at how far along the game is by how much cash the players in the game are sitting on.

The idea of showing what wave the game is in the browser is really good. The thought has struck me too!
The player's cash do give a possible hint, but thats all :)

Upvote 0
this would be ok. one thing that would be more annoying, is on hell. whenenver my team is late in game an average of 5 spectators come in and try and sit there to get the achievement, and we gotta waste our time kicking them cuz they are just being gays. it would just happen more if they see that it is really late wave, instead of just guestimating the wave due the the amount of dosh everyone has, they would flat out see that its late in the game. but that ^ solution can be fixed in my eyes, by making it so map achieves cant be unlocked unless the player has been playing in the server in like wave 5 or less or something.

Upvote 0
there should be and level limiter as a server option, and more perk levels and more difficulties

Beeing able to put lvl restrictions would be quite good.
So only lvl 5+ can join suicidal, and only lvl 6 can join or HoE or something like that. It really can mess up a lot for a team if a few low lvl players join a HoE server and die within 10 second each wave :(

Upvote 0
This has more flaw then merit for the idea. ppl will take advantage of the idea and join late (like on HOE wave 10 or 11). So unless there is a lock system to prevent ppl from joining and I dont think that is going to happen, just going to have to deal with the sharing. Ppl need to realize that giving money is part of making it through the round. Id call you a begger if you wanted cash every round and run off and get yourself killed every round. Cant say to much more without knowing more about the details tho.
Cheers :D

Upvote 0
I'd like to see something like this but like some of the others suggested, people may jump in at the end just to get the achievement. And as so many low level players are jumping into HoE I don't think they pay any attention to the sever list other than are there people playing on it.

Something I'd like to see is the current perks of the party. As I enjoy playing as a medic I would like to jump into a game if I saw they needed a medic. Being able to see what wave their in would just be a bonus.

Upvote 0