• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I want the old trader back

One thing I don't get is...
Alright, the voice sounds like Glados, but the sphere ISN'T Glados.
If you argue the Sphere is what Glados uses to monitor us, then well. In Portal, Glados never use Sphere to monitor anything, she uses cameras, or so in Portal 2, the cameras behind the moveable walls.

So, why is everybody calling it Glados? Just because it sound like so? Or people started calling it, and nobody give an enough damn to call it otherwise?

The sphere is part of Glados.

Upvote 0
One thing I don't get is...
Alright, the voice sounds like Glados, but the sphere ISN'T Glados.
If you argue the Sphere is what Glados uses to monitor us, then well. In Portal, Glados never use Sphere to monitor anything, she uses cameras, or so in Portal 2, the cameras behind the moveable walls.

So, why is everybody calling it Glados? Just because it sound like so? Or people started calling it, and nobody give an enough damn to call it otherwise?

it' a personality sphere, but this being killing floor no-one really gives a **** about the portal reference being named correctly so it just became the glados trader.

Upvote 0