• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I want the old trader back

Me three. She can't return fast enough as far as I'm concerned.

As for GlaDOS; there isn't anything wrong with "her" that a few LAAWS rockets couldn't fix...

Attacking GlaDos with rockets has a rather low long-term success rate historically....especially since you end up with Wheatly:p

"So, umm, I'm not quite sure which end of this your supposed to fire, but I'm sure you can figure it out"

"They told me if I sold you this, I would die...."

"Go and clean up now; what would I tell management if they come down and find ten-thousand bleedin zombies everywhere?!"

"Looks like you might want to come and buy some of those weapons, so I think I'm at that room to the left of that place...you know.."

"I can't believe I'm giving guns to smelly humans...with guns...oh. How about we forget that part about smelly humans, eh?"

Upvote 0
Attacking GlaDos with rockets has a rather low long-term success rate historically....especially since you end up with Wheatly:p...

OK. Here's the part where I freely admit to not knowing anything about Portal 2, "Wheatly" (?), or, for that matter, GlaDOS. I'm simply surmising what should happen when a pair of rockets designed to destroy or disable a 40+ ton AFV hit something with the apparent mass, (and personality), of a washing machine.

Of course, (and I say this without an ounce of malice), with regard to terminal ballistics, a number of things in the KF universe are not as they, perhaps, should be.

Upvote 0
OK. Here's the part where I freely admit to not knowing anything about Portal 2, "Wheatly" (?), or, for that matter, GlaDOS. I'm simply surmising what should happen when a pair of rockets designed to destroy or disable a 40+ ton AFV hit something with the apparent mass, (and personality), of a washing machine.

Of course, (and I say this without an ounce of malice), with regard to terminal ballistics, a number of things in the KF universe are not as they, perhaps, should be.

Oh, okay, sorry :eek:

I thought you were referencing Portal 1 where you blow GlaDos up with rockets :p And that failed completely in the long run,
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
One thing I don't get is...
Alright, the voice sounds like Glados, but the sphere ISN'T Glados.
If you argue the Sphere is what Glados uses to monitor us, then well. In Portal, Glados never use Sphere to monitor anything, she uses cameras, or so in Portal 2, the cameras behind the moveable walls.

So, why is everybody calling it Glados? Just because it sound like so? Or people started calling it, and nobody give an enough damn to call it otherwise?

Upvote 0