• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I think I just met the dumbest KF player in existence

Same problem people have interacting everywhere over the net. They act like a bunch of arrogant asses if one doesn't do exactly as they assume one "should" because they are insulated by anonymity. Just ignore it and leave immediately after the next wave has started. If it is ff server go demo first ...

Why take the high road when the low road is right next to you?

Reactions: bogospawn
Upvote 0
yesterday was the first time i griefed in KF...

I joined a game with 2 lvl 6 Argentinian players (doesn't matter which perk, Argentinians are among the worst players around.... which doesn't make me proud as i am myself from Argentina) and a lvl 4 sharp. it was suicidal.

The shouted and pestered the lvl 4 to leave because apparently a lvl 4 sharp is not credit to team in a 3-man suicidal server. the guy left.

I joined as a lvl 6 firebug and they initiated a votekick against me. It didn't work and told me to switch to support (they were both lvl6 support. why would we need 3?). i switched.

We camped on a spot and i proceeded to weld a door i usually weld. They immediately start calling me **** and saying i used a hack to reach lvl6, as my playing "clearly" suggested i was a noob. I didn't reply to any of this, but decided to do some "premeditated negligence".

I started pissing off scrakes and letting them leave, i avoided shooting at Husks and gorefast and pretty much became a dead weight to the team when they least expected. We lost, of course. I greeted them and left the server

Am i a bad person?:eek:

Upvote 0

I joined a game with 2 lvl 6 Argentinian players (doesn't matter which perk, Argentinians are among the worst players around.... which doesn't make me proud as i am myself from Argentina) and a lvl 4 sharp. it was suicidal.

The shouted and pestered the lvl 4 to leave because apparently a lvl 4 sharp is not credit to team in a 3-man suicidal server. the guy left.

I joined as a lvl 6 firebug and they initiated a votekick against me. It didn't work and told me to switch to support (they were both lvl6 support. why would we need 3?). i switched.

We camped on a spot and i proceeded to weld a door i usually weld. They immediately start calling me **** and saying i used a hack to reach lvl6, as my playing "clearly" suggested i was a noob. I didn't reply to any of this, but decided to do some "premeditated negligence".

I started pissing off scrakes and letting them leave, i avoided shooting at Husks and gorefast and pretty much became a dead weight to the team when they least expected. We lost, of course. I greeted them and left the server

Nope. If they couldn't manage 3p sui mobs as lvl 6 supports, they were **** enough to be roflstomped

Upvote 0

lol sorry but that is not griefing. More like counter-trolling :)

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
Trolls, Counter-Trolls, and Argentinians...much to avoid in this game.
Had a lvl 6 trolling in hard server lol
Wouldn't let lvl 2-4 buy weapons and seemed to be enjoying that. I would beat him down if I knew where he lived. Or egg is house. Or put the egg in the exhaust pipe of the car.
Burning bag of crap would do nicely too.

Upvote 0
Trolls, Counter-Trolls, and Argentinians...much to avoid in this game.
Had a lvl 6 trolling in hard server lol
Wouldn't let lvl 2-4 buy weapons and seemed to be enjoying that. I would beat him down if I knew where he lived. Or egg is house. Or put the egg in the exhaust pipe of the car.
Burning bag of crap would do nicely too.

I never understood that bag of crap thing

Why don't they just let it burn

Upvote 0
think they were from soviet russia :)

tumblr_lmtdt9tok21qd6qvo.gif

samuel-stare.gif

Reactions: Malhaven
Upvote 0
Well. If their health was as low as you say, why couldn't you have waited and let them duke it out for another five seconds so people would know who won?

And if ruining people's harmless fun wasn't douchy enough you come here to create a topic about it stating you just met the "dumbest KF player"?

Real class act, man...

Now, I can understand wanting to see the outcome of a battle between two specimens since that kind of stuff rarely happens on a regular basis. I didn't do it just to be a douche bag, believe me. I did it because me and my teammates who weren't mesmerized by the fight were being overrun and needed backup.

Had we not needed the extra hands, I would have left the fleshpound and scrake to their own devices. I don't deliberately ruin other people's fun, believe me.

Upvote 0
Although I also think that the chainsaw circlejerk trick is quite low, here's a little gem.

We did a pretty good suicidal match on aperture. The zerk of our team had a pretty hard time with FP's and when I changed perk later on, I died due to everyone's lack of interest in shooting at it, but whatever.

The heart of the problem is when we hit wave 11. Everyone agreed to use the chainsaw trick. Except our zerk.

When patty appeared, he immediately launched a rocket at our group so everyone was badly damaged, except me. To empeach their death, I distracted the patty, but couldn't make it back without getting mauled.

Then, he arrived near the squad, who promptly circled him. The whoel squad ? No, obviously, our zerk standed behind and watched everybody get thrown off and not closing the only gap that was in the circle, letting the patty escape.

Of course, he couldn't manage to kite him nor even delay the other player's death.

Basically one hour wasted, tho I earned level 6 zerk in the process hehe

****ing pubbies, I hate you for ruining suicidal games, I HATE YOU.

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear you wiped, but kudos for the zerk to sticking to his guns if he's against the tactic.

Personally, im against the tactic, but i will join in if the majority decide on it.

You must of been unlucky coz you generally dont need 6 doing it, although it improves the chances alot, 4 usually is enough

You should have seen him simply stand aside, watching the 3 guys getting thrown off, then try to evade him as he escaped the group to beat him down.

If only he had been skilled enough to really be useful, why not, but he just played crap.

Upvote 0