• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

i need help adding mut pls

ThePatriarch

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Biotics Lab
i installed a mutator from a russian website called the Aug
heres the ucl info:
Weapon=(ClassName=AUG_A1ARMut.AUG_A1AR,PickupClassName=AUG_A1ARMut.AUG_A1ARPickup,AttachmentClassName=AUG_A1ARMut.AUG_A1ARAttachment,FriendlyName=AUG_A1ARMut.AUG_A1AR.ItemName,Description=AUG_A1ARMut.AUG_A1AR.Description,FallbackName="Steyr AUG A1",FallbackDesc="Steyr AUG (Armee Universal Gewehr - армейская универсальная винтовка) - комплекс стрелкового оружия, выпущенный в 1977 году австрийской компанией Steyr-Daimler-Puch (ныне Штайр Манли́хер AG & Co KG ). Принят на вооружение такими странами, как Австрия, Новая Зеландия, Люксембург и Ирландия. В Австралии винтовка выпускается по лицензии под маркой F88. Имеет сменные стволы разной длины: основной 508 мм, а также укороченные стволы 350 мм и 407 мм и тяжелый ствол 621 мм.")

i have server perks 55 installed.
when i go in my server (VDS server) and play the game, i sowan with the weapon, and i dont see it in the cash shp[?
it shows in adminpanel "vote config" and i added it there as well as in mutator section of admin panel, but i cant get it to show in cash shop? please help
thanks