• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How about we just wait til release/beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but what the hell are you talking about? To me it looks like you didn't even read or understand most of what he wrote.

It is very simple. Those that prefer the arcadey settings/features mention how great of an addition they are to the game. They also have a notion that more options (no matter how unfitting) automatically = better game.

But when you suggest realistic features or optional settings these same people will post inflammatory posts saying that anyone who wants such options do not want to buy the game... or that they should "join the army for realism"... or to go play RO1.

I realize this is not true for all of those that prefer the arcadey settings, but it is true for a significant amount of them.

People never talked anything about Killing Floor and everyone and there mother owns a copy of that game, I know its a different game entirely but just have some hope that Heros will do well

Zombie shooters (generic mainstream games) sell far better than realism based games. I don't even like the genre, and I own such a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grobut
Upvote 0
No, Lightsaber is right, its you who didn't understand anything, and misinterpret everything and taking it out of context on purpose, so I'm not even gonna bother replying to your ridiculous answers.

Blacklisted.

Ouch Blacklisted..lol..

Well it seems the weight of argument weighed you down..Or could it be you lost the argument..Mmm

Upvote 0
Ouch Blacklisted..lol..

Well it seems the weight of argument weighed you down..Or could it be you lost the argument..Mmm

Butch, i'm sorry but i have to agree with him.....a lot of what most people are saying is valid criticism of the things they are seeing in the game. for example, it doesn't take a genius to realize that having bayonets as unlocks is ridiculous. we don't need to try RO2 to figure that out. sure it may be very easy for you, a beta tester, to fall in line with the TW party platform to tell everyone to just "wait until the game comes out and you can try it for yourselves"........but for everyone else, that just doesn't work.

TW told us countless times not to fear....giving us statements like, "unlocks and progression will mostly be cosmetic and not influence gameplay." fact is that revelations have shown the opposite. i for one am not pleased with this reactionary attitude of "let's wait and see"....no, that's not how you do things. if you don't want dissatisfaction and poor reviews, then you prevent that from happening. you be proactive instead of reactive. i mean seriously, TW is probably already reading all of what's already in these forums....they are most likely tired of it all. so you're saying that in response they should do nothing about it, wait until people try the game, come back and say the same things again, and then do something about it?

bad things happen because people tend to let them happen. TW has a great opportunity to impress the dedicated RO faithful by taking constructive criticism into account and make some important changes before the game hits the shelves. if they fail to do so, i for one would be extremely disappointed in them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.