• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How about a Female character model?

in kf mod female characters were never a problem, but black characters were. more racists than sexists i think.

i dont think the trader is beautiful...
then i prefer other characters (personnaly DJ Scully, the agent, if they are black, their is no difference) and the white people...without lee baron and the sergent, white characteres aren't delightful

Upvote 0
Gotta admit a maternally outraged gorilla could be a useful ally when it comes down to the final scrap :p

So you watch Blackadder too, do you? :cool:

internet_high_five_place_hand_here.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Undedd Jester
Upvote 0
Why not introducing a female officer of british army whom her beloved husband of same occupation was slaughtered during the homicide caused by the specimens. She survived from the disaster and decided to join the squad so that she can take revenge on the specimens that stolen her happiness.

Well that might work... except she might side with the specimens and say "maybe now he might iron his own shirts... in hell!" :D

Upvote 0
Just to add my 2 cents or $5 or whatever Tripwire would want for female DLC.
After hours (maybe hundreds?) of game play I'm really bored of the same dude characters.

I think players with female models will get more healing and backup fire support from male players, even if the other player really is a dude.

Also when some guy character is chasing after you for ten levels healing you its kind of like,"uh, hey buddy, stop touching me"

As for the voice content, really that can be scrapped, seriously how many times per game do you hear "Hold on a sec, I'm reloading" and in a firefight have no idea who that reloading dude is...or worse its you!
You know you're reloading, you pressed the key to reload, sometimes every three seconds!

The majority of people playing don't listen to any voice commands anyway "Follow me", "Head to the trader", "Up/Down the stairs", "Get outside/inside"...nope, they don't listen!

You can type directions like "Don't move too far ahead" or "Don't stand there its a death trap" in all caps ten times, and they still don't listen.

Ideally one could insert their own sound files and replace the stock voice acting.

Then user content could be downloaded and enjoyed, I'm sure there are some KF players with cute voices, although to date, all the girls on KF sound like the same exact girl...must be the mic.

Personally I'd replace the "Stay still I'm trying to heal you" sound with "Stay still I'mma gonna put a booger on you" Ah the lolz.

As far as models go, if there is an SDK then users should also be able to add content like character models. You have a base bone set and you attach the vertices, done deal.

Upvote 0