• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hide and go Puke

there's one on the 4 story tower across from the train yard at the start and there's one on one of the rock islands near the dock. Also one on the ferris wheel's center part. There are a lot of sneaky ones

I'll check those two places thanks. We need 3 more.

EDIT: Down to two. We threw a grenade into POP THE CLOT stand and got one.

EDIT: One more just shot the dead body with a grenade and got it.

How many are in the traders?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got this hours ago but it'd be impossible to name them all...

There's 1 outside the map on the rock.
In the lighthouse at the top outside the map.
On the ferris wheel by the sign on the pole? not sure how else to describe.
Bins.
By the spawn area, there's a tower to the distance, there's one hanging off the side, this is the last one we spent a while hunting for.

Not sure on any more at this moment except the more obvious ones.

Upvote 0
I got my achievement in a hilarious finish as we prepared for the 10th wave we went into the trader and one guy threw a fire nade(it may have been me) into the trader and then quited the game and the nade killed the doll in the trader. At this point everyone had given up on finding these last doll but nevertheless I walked over to the final trader thinking to myself maybe that last doll is in this trader... (the one in the entry) before the patty wave and randomly fired a charged husk shot and somehow nailed the last doll without even thinking it would work. Literally everyone flipped out and was laughing their butts off at this completely random win.

Upvote 0
The dolls inside of the first trader can be destroyed from outside of the trader by spamming a grenade launcher above the door.

Spamming grenade launchers and hand grenades in general seems to work very well. And the map has plenty of ammo boxes to support this.

The clocktower has a pipe jutting out of it near the top, and there's one inside the pipe. Very hard to see. I was just spamming 9mm where a spectator told me to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0