• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hey Tripwire--no stealing this idea

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:D

That was freakin' hilarious! Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, it turns out there is an American one too, and the fight between the two battledroids destroys even more Battleships. The finishing move used by the Americabot on the Germaniabot was hilarious. And just when you think it is over, there is a Japanbot. The whole thing was rediculous, and I loved every minute of it. It made me feel like a kid again watching an action movie during summer break. I must say that regardless of what you think of the story, the animation was very, very well done. The amount of detail, like when the robot stomps on a jeep and it smashes to pieces, was just stunning. I give it a 10 outta 10.

Upvote 0
1 the flak gunner in the arm is something hot. on the other hand the guy running the mg in the chest sucks. 2 everyone knows us tech was inferior. except. if 30some .50cals dont do damage, what is some junk slapped together by unionists in Pocono gonna do?
On the contrary, The USA had the best anti-aircraft and artillery fuses, our electronics were some of the best in The World. This includes radar and sonar. Also I think the Deuce and a Half was superior to the horse drawn cart. If anyone could have made a Mech, it would have been Detroit. :p

Nice video. I saw it yesterday. The voice acting stinks though. Why didn,t the 40mm Flack Guns on the warships come alive? There were hundreds of them on the ships in the harbor, along with some shweet 16 inch Naval Guns. :cool:

Upvote 0
On the contrary, The USA had the best anti-aircraft and artillery fuses, our electronics were some of the best in The World. This includes radar and sonar. Also I think the Deuce and a Half was superior to the horse drawn cart. If anyone could have made a Mech, it would have been Detroit. :p

Nice video. I saw it yesterday. The voice acting stinks though. Why didn,t the 40mm Flack Guns on the warships come alive? There were hundreds of them on the ships in the harbor, along with some shweet 16 inch Naval Guns. :cool:

Radar was invented by british (usable in war way) and USA screwed up with there radar in pearl harbor so dont say they got ohe best

Upvote 0
Radar was invented by british (usable in war way) and USA screwed up with there radar in pearl harbor so dont say they got ohe best
So mistaking the Japanese Attack Force for a flight of B-17's that were supposed to be arriving is somehow a flaw in the radar technology? It was certainly better than the Germans Radar. Besides, people were not expecting the Japs to attack the Heart of The Pacific Fleet.

I could name a couple of events were the British screwed up just as bad, if not worse. :p

Upvote 0