• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hey Tripwire, how about another free weekend?

9:30 p.m. pacific.
250 players.
PLEASE help us, TWI!
I'll admit I was not watching the numbers for the last couple weeks. (even guys with 2,000 hours in the game, take a break. sorry.. (the vacation by holy death didn't help any ;)) but please, how big are the numbers over in Georgia? they can't be much higher in prime-time.
for f-s sake, i wish i knew how to help you give this game a jump-start. :(
your game ROCKS! WTF is with the nunbers? :confused:

Upvote 0
250 players.
PLEASE help us, TWI!
I'll admit I was not watching the numbers for the last couple weeks. (even guys with 2,000 hours in the game, take a break. sorry.. (the vacation by holy death didn't help any ;)) but please, how big are the numbers over in Georgia? they can't be much higher in prime-time.

250 is very low, but 9:30? Thats a really off time for most, so I wouldn't exactly expect the game to be brimming withe people either way.

Upvote 0
250 players.
PLEASE help us, TWI!

Hey r5cya hows it going hope you are doing well. I saw your post pop up in my email an although I have moved on to some other games/projects (i.e. having fun making maps for FC3) I thought I would respond. I agree this is a great game and I really was committed to the game as you well know. However I think partly what reduced the player count is the aggressive tone within these forums and the tendancy for the veterans to not be tolerant of new players who are trying out the game. I will/would return to this game at some point not till I see a change in tone especially towards newcombers.

Again, hope you are doing well....

sHaKeNbAkE

Upvote 0
I think the most I see on weekdays is 450 and on weekends its around 800. Another free weekend would be good. I think the big update last month and the constant recooks of custom really dropped the population. Especially right after a big sale that brought in new players. They just joined the game and spent half a day downloading the game, only to spend the week afterwards downloading an update and 100000 custom map recooks.

Upvote 0