• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Help w/ Coding - Award Weapons after achieving Custom Achievements?

StarArk99

Aug 25, 2012
I was wondering how exactly do you award certain players with certain weapons (available for purchase) after completing a Custom Achievement.

I have a list of custom achievements (Most I have yet to code, but to lack of Pro Coding Knowledge) that need to be completed if players want to earn certain weapons (and Skins) (that only they can use) after completing achievements, and below are a few examples of requirements and rewards.

Ach. Name - Description - Reward
(Basic Weapon Unlocking Achievements)
In Honor of 9-11 - Win a Game with exactly 911 Kills. - Unlocks the SETT Liberty Revolvers.

It's Kill Time - Win a Game with exactly 425 Kills. - Unlocks the SA99 Machine Pistol.

(A More Advanced Weapon Unlocking Achievement - Something I don't know how to code and have never seen coded before - Is it possible)
To Hell and Back - On Hell On Earth Difficulty, survive 10 short, normal, or long length games, in a row, without dying. - Unlocks the Unholy Hand Grenade of Sann, the Legendary Sword of Sann, and Sann's Denjiho Hadouken.

(Unlock-able Skin)
Invisibility Suit - With a Bullet Weapon, on Hard Difficulty or Higher, kill the Invistriarch (Completely Invisible Version of the Patriarch) - Unlocks the Invisibility Suit.

If I could get help with the above and creating my own achievements, and the achievements themselves actually being unlock-able (alongside weapons and character skins) that would make my year! Thanks for any and all advice and help! :)