• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I would not like to see mouse tracking, the only thing I would like added to the control is the ability to choose the speed at which you rotate, perhaps when in gunsight mode it could be possible to switch between a couple of speeds I.e Slow/Normal/Max, and when in any other mode it's on max speed?

The Bloom is amazing if you have a res of about 1600x1200

Upvote 0
I would not like to see mouse tracking, the only thing I would like added to the control is the ability to choose the speed at which you rotate, perhaps when in gunsight mode it could be possible to switch between a couple of speeds I.e Slow/Normal/Max, and when in any other mode it's on max speed?

The Bloom is amazing if you have a res of about 1600x1200

It doesn't matter what resolution I use, the bloom looks stupid either way on my ATI card

Upvote 0
I played couples games online and that was great, this game has best and most realistic armored combat so far. Infantry combat isn't so great or needs improvement, maybe it is unreal engine, but I was sometimes getting stuck in corners for a while and there is no option to climb over obstacles, really annoying. If there is even small fence or rock you can't climb over it, not to mention tanks and other stationary objects. Tanks also has this same problem, they cannot drive over little fences or trees, which is quite stupid. I thought there was climbing option in UT or atleast game-engine allows it.

Upvote 0
If you were allowed to tweak the speeds the reality of the tigers slow traverse (with low RPM) and the russian turrets fast traverse would be completely lost not to mention to a pile of noobs piling up to try get the tank with the heaviest armour.

back in the mod days when turrets were controlled by mouse it didnt matter how high your sensitivity was set, your turret simply wouldnt turn any faster. there was just an icon that showed you in which position the turret would stop if you moved the mouse faster than the turret. so in general the mouse-system works, but still ****s.

Upvote 0
The first time I played Red Orchestra I really thought it would be very smoth and I had waited for it for long and watched many movies. But when I played it I felt it was kinda.... Rubish and ugly. But then I played it in a week or so and I thought it was the best game ever and I still do :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The first time I played Red Orchestra I really thought it would be very smoth and I had waited for it for long and watched many movies. But when I played it I felt it was kinda.... Rubish and ugly. But then I played it in a week or so and I thought it was the best game ever and I still do :)

Simple...

Because it is the best game ever... regardless of the minor bugs...

As for climbing... its not the end of the world really... and fixing it will open doors to exploits because every single map will have to be looked at...

You can manage to Dive over some objects such as some sandbags...

Upvote 0