• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HC FPS gamer here, a few suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm saying is there's still a large group of people that play FFA/DM. Clans like Extreme Idiots, Rebels of Carnage, Team Brutality and about ten more I could name. There are around 700 players in just those clans alone. Perhaps they won't care since they have COD, but it would be nice to get large clans in to RO2. Just a thought. Maybe they get it, maybe they don't. Your right, who need those people. lol Maybe a mod will bring those people into the game idk. I don't understand why people can't see beyond there own thing. The possibilities? Meh...:rolleyes:
Well i for one dont want some TDM/DM/FFA fanatics in my RO ( and besides, those people dident care about RO:OST in the first place..i totaly understand the endevours of TWI to get those people intrested in RO and imo they allready made enough changes to gametypes, BUT not for the sake of making RO another ****ty****ing Deathmatch piece of your everyday arcade shooter****)...iam sure TWI whould be happy about the sales but your argument is voided since i firmliy belive that TWI wont implent something like that. AGAIN its goes against the whole premisse of what RO is..we told you that over and over and you still dident get it AT ALL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, it's too bad the many good people who are watching this thread, won't step in and say what they would like, but I understand why. Most agree with my logic, but who wants to come in here only to get ridiculed by members. :confused: Something as simple as a FFA/DM game can make a huge difference. What do you do? I tried guys, I tried, just don't complain when the game comes out. That's if they buy it. :( Regardless, that goes for both sides. lol Fair warned, just wait and see what I think is going to happen. lol I hope this :troll: 's wrong. I've had enough, signing off. :)

We wont complain, because we did not want death match in the first place.

also you are not the majority here, far from it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.