• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Has KF outsold RO?

because this is what Alan actually said and you (probably intentionally just to troll ) misquoted:

no where was it specified to just being units of KF sold.....the logical deduction would be that Alan was referring to the total of every "PC software unit" they've sold in 4+ years, which would include RO, KF, KF's DLCs, and Zeno Clash considering they are all PC software units. ;)

like i hinted at earlier......your obvious insertion of "the shooter Killing Floor" in place of what was actually said makes me believe this was just a pointless attempt to troll. :p

On the contrary young man. The quote is original. I will bet Wilson corrected Gamasutra toute suit after I brought it everyone's attention.

Upvote 0
Not yet - but closing fast, very fast!

RO has had over 4 years as a succesful title - still in stores in Europe, will be back in store in the US shortly.

KF has had over a year as a very succesful title. But store sales aren't what they once were. No doubt that it will get there, though!
Time for the patch to make KF indeed outsell RO then!

Upvote 0