Has anyone else noticed this Pat picture?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Swift-Brutal-Death

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 18, 2009
Spoiler!

bison88

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2014
Can't wait to see him in-game. So far he looks like he's cold, horny, and lost an arm to, well, who knows what.

UltraJake

Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Didn't TWI show that picture during a presentation a while ago? I remember someone getting a distant picture of it and everyone zoomed in and kept trying to figure stuff out.

nejcooo

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2012
No, but I noticed some pariarch code in KF2 files :) KFPawn_ZedPatriarch

mikkou

May 9, 2014
Yeah I noticed it yesterday and the whole team was staring at it haha. However the previous posts were right, I think someone saw it on a dev diary earlier.

Still cool detail/clue, maybe theres more in the maps?

Coffee009

Feb 6, 2012
Ohio
Is he suppose to be like the charger in L4D 1 or is the picture just showing the organic bits? I can't imagine the patriarch without a minigun.

Deathgrip22

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2015
Pretty sure that is the patty

I don't think those are "spikes" coming out of him but actually the same tentical things.

Left arm is missing, which makes sense.

Also, if he is a boss, I'm leaning toward a new patriarch rather than a revision of the old one.

Also, his right foot is pretty much the same as the patriarch.

Either way, let's just get Hans fixed first.

Shining Wolf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 13, 2011
People, obviously. The war has been tough on mankind and they've spread from the UK into Europe.

Old Halloween "Somebody smells deliciousssss!!!" clot is still my favorite.
Looks like he's going to be a high-health tanky guy.

Comparatively since he's a boss, but the... Ahem... Voice lines of trader video described a something that sounded more like it was supposed to be more tankh than patty. I mean, energy shields and multiple forms, y'know?

Last edited: