• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Halloweeeeeen!!!

Sammers

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Scotland
I thought this thread would make a fine change from the ocean of update and free weekend threads.

Anyone going to dress up for halloween and if so, will it be anything slightly Killing Floor orientated?

My original plan was to go as Pyramid Head, but thanks to some stupid company giving their game some stupid update and a stupid free weekend, I was sat at my computer playing games/buying their DLC/gathering more friends to try it all weekend and left it a tad late. so now.....I shall be a zombie apocalypse survivor......in no way influenced by that silly silly video game aforementioned......

What about you? :D

It'd be awesome to get 6 people together and dress up as DJ scully, gary glover, aldridge, wilkes, foster, and noble. Get a bunch of toy guns and go around talking in really bad british accents filled with innuendos.
Aside from the accents being quite accurate, I agree; it would be damn badass. I'm just going as your generic survivor though, but I got a girl going as another and I'm hopefully going to get a little band of survivors as you say, all running around with toy guns, torn clothes and plenty fake blood :D

Upvote 0
Not KF related, but I'll be going as Jonathan Preest from the movie "Franklyn." The character is inspired by Rorschach from the Watchmen as well as The Invisible Man. I made the mask myself, I wish it were a bit closer to the movie, but still looks creepy enough.

I've not seen or read Watchmen, but I'm familiar with Rorschach and I did glimpse the character in the Franklyn trailer. I believe I have enough information to justify that your costume is very kick *** :D
Edit: I am quite familiar with H.G Wells invisible man though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When I was young, my mother bought me this fur suit. Never liked it. Dressed as a cowboy the next year.

I hated the fur suit.

If i even get to go to a dress up party, I'll either dress up as either Hitler or Lenin (and shave my head). I like to piss people off.

But if I had a gasmask, I would've bought myself a blue suit and would've gone out as Foster, the new guy that came in with the new DLC.

Upvote 0
I have seen pics of certain TW Devs dressing up as a Scarke (a.k.a Scrake) and Scully.

Pretty awesome.

pics or enver happened :D:D:D

I've bought me few months ago a "mask" for riding my motorbike from schampa - which would fit perfectly with a DJ scully outfit (and glows in the dark when charged by light) - but since i dont like scully alot (frigging everybody used him when the first DLC came out) i won't ^^

Upvote 0
I am going to be dressing as Mr. Foster. Unfortunately, when I pulled my Russian gas mask out of storage the back had deteriorated so the mask will not be accurate. Russian gas masks are cheap but I don't want to pay extra for shipping to make sure one gets here, so I'm going to be using one of my other masks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0