• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess the 2nd "re-imagined" map

-[SiN]-bswearer

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2008
so taken from zets' interview with Ramm and his confirmation in various posts, we know that the game will be released with 10 stock maps, 8 of which will be brand new and 2 will be maps from ROOST that were "re-imagined" into ROHOS. we already know for a fact that one is Danzig.....so the question is, what map do you think TW decided to "re-imagine" for ROHOS?

*note: i'm including all the original 16 ROOST "stock" maps and all the 10 custom maps that became "stock" maps....also, just in case the poll doesn't allow 26 choices, i'll list them (excluding danzig of course)

• Arad
  • Baksan Valley
  • Barashka
  • Basovka
  • Berezina
  • Blackday July
  • Bondarevo
  • Fallen Heroes (obvious choice)
  • Hedgehog
  • Kaukasus
  • Konigsplatz
  • Krasnyi Oktyabr (another obvious choice)
  • Krivoi Rog
  • Kryukovo
  • Kurland Kessel
  • Leningrad
  • Lyes Krovy
  • Mannikkala
  • Odessa
  • Ogledow
  • Rakowice
  • Smolensk Stalemate
  • Stalingrad Kessel (another obvious choice)
  • Tcherkassy
  • Tula Outskirts
  • Zhitomir1941

Last edited:
I want berlin :(.

With Dr Guppy in I think that leningrad might actually be a contestant especially with 64 players etc. Fallen heroes was generally not liked by a lot of people so I do not think we will see that exact map layout again. Perhaps well see a map based on the red square but I think they will change it a bit then.

Remember as well that Danzig is a pretty close remake to the original if you look at where cover is placed or entrances are etc. I'd expect to see more basic capzone layouts of maps reused but with a completely different fill of the environment.

Still i wonder if 10 maps means only 10 maps or rather 10 areas in the game. Because most areas could have a winter and a summer setting set apart by about half a year. Similar to zhitomir and zhitomirrevenge (i hate zhitomirrevenge though :p).

It would make a lot of sense especially for the campaign mode that you can have a campaign of germans attacking and later on the russians.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucan946
Upvote 0
grrrrrrrrrrrrr............stupid 1 minute time out......plus only 15 options anyway :rolleyes:

would a moderator be so kind as to create the poll, and better yet to make this more interesting could you randomly remove 11 of the maps that will definitely NOT be the correct map? that way there's 15 choices, one of which is the correct map and 14 other options that will keep us guessing but at least you can narrow down our options :)

Upvote 0
If tanks are confirmed, I'm going to guess Arad (or some variation of it) will appear in HOS. The map is incredibly popular and frickin awesome fun... :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2: anyone.

Otherwise, I would think Krasnyi Oktobar (however you spell it) will be in. It is Stalingrad, and would be therefore really convenient to include.

Upvote 0