• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
wait, there's a way to mute a single person? i was only aware of pushing the slider in audio options all the way to the left which would mute everyone, i think.

can't remember which server, but there was a guy last night playing the doors and some other rock music. i mean, it's not a poor choice, but it completely distracts me during a match so i have to mute it. i prefer listening for footsteps, gunfire and enemy chatter nearby which would giveaway their position.

edit: found it. it's under communication (duh!).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think I have only seen a cheater once or twice, its not really a issue in this community.
I am sooo jealous of you.
I see one at least once a month on campaign servers. They just pop up like flies lately. How do I know they cheat?
When we tried to ban them their names dissapeared from the ban list or other players got kicked instead of them. Case closed.

Another thing I just saw 20 minutes ago was the player woahrl`y or something like that.
he was top of the list in all 3 places 4 games in a row only with using a pistol so I started to watch him. I couldnt say if he was cheating or not but he did the following:

1. Maw down 5 guys in CC to make a gap throught enemies line.
2. Run straight through open ground without beeing spotted.
3. Camp in a building behind enemy lines killing 17 guys without dying once. All with a pistol.

Maybe he was just extremly good but camping far behind the enemy lines and killing them is a blurred line in my point of view. If you actually flank the enemy and cut their reinforcements of in a tactical manner it is a great art but just running through the enemy and prey players just spawning is pretty close to ruining the game for the other teams players.

Upvote 0
There's that guy constantly playing music on the voicecoms, he's a regularly pain and seems to have stepped up his activities lately, luckily muting is rather efficient. Other than that I can really think of any good examples.

The problem with mute it its only applied to said player for the term of the round.... I would like to permanently mute ppl via their ID and not have to reapply the mute every round or ever... once muted, they remain muted until I manually unmute them

Upvote 0