• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gimli that Axe Bugged?

edzhai

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 4, 2013
So I was trying to unlock this achievement and I got the Not a War Hammer achievement in Dwarfs F2P. However I can neither the get the achievement or get the Dwarfs Axe in Killing Floor. I have tried joining a solo and multiplayer game to see if I got the achievement and if I could buy the axe. Unfortunately I had no success there either. Am I missing something here or is this just bugged?

Upvote 0
I have dwarf axe and cannot pick that up in that map, you still ahve to save up for it.... once i got the ach in dwarfs, first game i join the achment popped up and was unlocked in store for me to buy.

I know you cant pick it up. I thought you had to go to the rock where the Axe is to get the achievement. After you Complete the Dwarfs!? prerequisite, of course.

Upvote 0
Tried pretty much all of the suggestions here, from validating both games on steam to getting it from moonbase. Unfortunately it was still to no avail as I have neither the Killing Floor achievement or the ability to purchase the axe from the trader. I do appreciate the suggestions though.

Upvote 0