• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics General Guide

Adder

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
Hey everyone! I just bought KF a few days ago and I've been putting a lot of time into it. I looked online for tips since a lot of game mechanics and such aren't explained very well. Finding very little (try googling "killing floor tips/guide/faq" and you won't get much) I decided to start writing everything I had found out so far.

If anybody's interested, here's a link. I'm still adding to it constantly, so let me know if there are any errors or comments to suggest! I've been poking around here trying to gather what tips I can find as well.

I checked your guide and while it got some good info, it also got some outdated info that is no longer valid and even some wrong info.

I also find it slightly annoying to read since blogspot seems to put all the text in a rather narrow column in the middle. (never been a fan of blogspot :p)

Anyway, I'm trying to be nice here but I have a hard time believing that you actually looked for tips or a guide as you claim because I posted a "tips & tactics + perk info" guide on this very forum 4 days before you made your topic. I suggest you check it out. It's the sticky on this forum and will give you a lot more info than you probably hoped for to receive in 1 read. (it also just got a big update on fast perk leveling as well)

Enjoy

Upvote 0