• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Genade Weapon.

A throwingable nuke to kill zombie hoards...lots of money, hero saciifice, dead zombeis everwere.

blows up whole street in london and vapirizes zombies but the thrower must take whole team dosh and blow up self on one epic moment of justice.

"No bro, u must stay and fight"
"their are two many"
"NO Y CANT LIVE"
"becuase not fear but brave in heart! I must do HAWT CAN MUST DO"
"ok, bro, be happy in heaven"
"and ill say goodbye to them in zombie hell"

SO MUCH FEELS

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
wel the naid would be limited in scope (not the wole map) so it would be danger, but since so much dosh is neded to buy, the team would be in on it and helping depliy. The cost should prevent greif.
So what the game is to do is to survive the waves but now you want them all to dosh together and suicide? lol sounds like fun!

Upvote 0
Please stop making these junk threads. They aren't funny, and they are taking up space for other, sensible threads.

Funny, I was writing something last night in response to his writing and then trashed it. But, now that I see I am not being unreasonable, I will re post.

Jahangir, I am no spelling marvel, nor do I have great grammar skills, that said, when I read your posts my brain gently weeps. It weeps because I know you can write better, I've seen it in your introduction post: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=78878

Your laziness will, in time, actually lower the bar for everyone else on here. And slowly degrade the Forums as they are now into something much more juvenile. But hey, I am getting older, so maybe it's just what happens to all aging people looking at the younger kids antics while shaking their finger. : )

Upvote 0
The reason FF is off is that the laws of physics are slightly bent to prevent allies from hurting you by badly placed shots, but I think it would break the fourth wall rather badly for you to set off a nuke and expect the other 5 people at the epicentre to not get hurt.

Also, this is a terrible idea. People'd just save up the whole game and nuke the patty. It'd make Normal impossible to fail on, because doing it right, you'd have enough money to nuke the last few lvls.

Upvote 0
A throwingable nuke to kill zombie hoards...lots of money, hero saciifice, dead zombeis everwere.

blows up whole street in london and vapirizes zombies but the thrower must take whole team dosh and blow up self on one epic moment of justice.

"No bro, u must stay and fight"
"their are two many"
"NO Y CANT LIVE"
"becuase not fear but brave in heart! I must do HAWT CAN MUST DO"
"ok, bro, be happy in heaven"
"and ill say goodbye to them in zombie hell"

SO MUCH FEELS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Upvote 0
So...What you want....Is a throw able weapon...That has ether nuclear capabilities, or one that summons a nuke....That clears out the whole map, or at least a portion of it?

I am a little unsure, but isn't there something like that in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare games?

one that summons a nuke....I am a little unsure, but isn't there something like that in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare games?

summons a nuke.......Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Mother of god, NO! This isnt a MMO game. Nothing is summoned, and this isnt a PvP game, so CoD or MW ideas are a big no no. Besides, at what point would a person really need that much hitting power and how would such a weapon work on maps like biotics lab or hellride (AKA all indoor maps)?

Upvote 0
Mother of god, NO! This isnt a MMO game. Nothing is summoned, and this isnt a PvP game, so CoD or MW ideas are a big no no. Besides, at what point would a person really need that much hitting power and how would such a weapon work on maps like biotics lab or hellride (AKA all indoor maps)?

While I could have worded my post a bit better, I really can see this more as a griefing tool then anything else. Think about it: Some one joins a server, plays along for a bit. Then the trader round starts and the griefer buys one of those and sets it off before the next wave starts, killing the whole group.

Sounds like an incredibly dodgy idea at best in my mind.

Upvote 0
While I could have worded my post a bit better, I really can see this more as a griefing tool then anything else. Think about it: Some one joins a server, plays along for a bit. Then the trader round starts and the griefer buys one of those and sets it off before the next wave starts, killing the whole group.

Sounds like an incredibly dodgy idea at best in my mind.

I dont think you get it. Using this nuke bomb on a non FF server (which is what two thirds of servers are like) wouldnt hurt anyone. Also, if it were used in a game where all zeds are wiped, then it would only be about a max of 32 or so zeds killed, because thers only about 32 zeds that can spawn at once. Also, it would take a huge deal o money to get such a weapon, so the player would have to be "credit to team", or else they wont have even half the of the money needed to buy such a weapon. Also, are you in suppport of this weapon or not? In your first statement, you seem to support it, but in this previous post you seem to not support it.

Upvote 0
Ah, I see what you were getting at. Never did I think that it would be a good idea(not sure where in my first statement implied that as I was pointing out a COD similarity) but I was pointing out it's rather limited use. As you point out, only a small number of the mobs would be hit with this, so right off the costs outweigh the benefits.

But to be absolutely clear on the matter: No, I do not support this idea. Never have, never will.

Upvote 0
Ah, I see what you were getting at. Never did I think that it would be a good idea(not sure where in my first statement implied that as I was pointing out a COD similarity) but I was pointing out it's rather limited use. As you point out, only a small number of the mobs would be hit with this, so right off the costs outweigh the benefits.

But to be absolutely clear on the matter: No, I do not support this idea. Never have, never will.

yeah I re-read your posts, and I get what your saying now. I literlly saw Call of Duty, nukes, and I kinda filled in the gaps with a "he must want this ting in KF" way of thinking. Heck, thats why I did the one thing where I used you quote multiple times lol. My apoligies :)

Upvote 0