• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Games that should have (more) sequels

Are you kidding? XvT was the mutts nuts online. Did anyone else play it way back?

Uh... Blade Runner would be cool for a sequel, Syndicate Wars too.
Syndicate Wars is love-hate for me: I loved the style and all but I hated that they had this "energy is the ammo for all weapons" thing (same as in Deus Ex 2).

X-Wing and TIE-Fighter need a good sequels too, X-Wing Alliance was okay but it was like and episode of gilmore girls: talk, talk, talk....

Upvote 0
Alice: Maybe not an Alice sequel per se,.....
Alice was class- i picked it up for next to nothing, expected little and thought id check it out briefly for a bit before passing it on. Was really happy with it and the Vrenna score is one of the best video game soundtracks ever.

Vietcong.

A real sequel this time.
From a multiplayer point of view id say it's got one, but only 80-odd ppl play it.
I agree the single player campaign was far short of the 1st game.

Shogo Mobile Arms Division!
Yeah that was really good i've still got my copy. Monolith again right?
So thats shogo, AVP2 , Tron v2.0 , Fear, NOLF all of which i really enjoyed. Maybe I don't give them the credit they deserve.

Interstate '76 game
Blade Runner would be cool for a sequel
A proper sequel to Deus Ex would be fantastic
Yes all

Upvote 0
Unreal! i dont know what U2 was, but it sure as hell was not a sequal to Unreal, and i want one!

Yup. That and new Road Rash games. Like the old school ones, only 300x better. None of this crap where everyone's on choppers driving around the city. I want superbike brawls on a random countryside breaking 150mph dodging cars and wildlife.

New X-wing and Tie Fighter games would rule too. Same gameplay, but revamped graphics and capmaigns.

Upvote 0
Unreal! i dont know what U2 was, but it sure as hell was not a sequal to Unreal, and i want one!

Yeah Epic only made the engine and let some 3rd party develop Unreal 2 ... I hate when they do that.

Plus the Skaarj lost their mysterious predator-like style and were all space-gorilla-orcish now ... that was gay aswell.

Upvote 0