• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Servers

Yeah I have my filters set to take out empty servers, password servers and full servers..... and I still normally have 20-30 servers available at a time.

Not sure why you would be getting so few, unless you have other programs running in the background taking up your internet connection resulting in high ping responses, thus not showing up.

If you have some Torrent or P2P program running in the background, turn them off.... even if there's nothing downloading or uploading. Check for spyware on your system as well with Ad-Aware or similar program.

I found that if my bandwidth is being used up by spyware or if I left something else on like a torrent program, then the server results coming back will be quite small and the pings won't look very friendly.

Oh and for the record, I use Torrent programs to make my own legit torrents of live concerts of local bands, etc. :p (true story - I don't share copyrighted stuff)

Upvote 0