• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Informer Calls John

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Haven't honestly read the article yet, but wow that's alot of screenshots.

Screenies Page 1

Screenies Page 2

The gore looks absolutely incredible. This is one of the most unexpected things they included for me and it looks extremely well done. Realistic gore: another first in war games.

K98 indeed has a sight hood, and a waffenampt! lol nice touch there! Hand textures look superb as well.

The PPSH41 iron sight looks very nice. Love the new stepped back of the reciever and texture.

The optics all look absolutely incredible. Like Wilsonam said in an earlier post, it's just amazing the amount of research they must have put into finding all of the correct reticles for all of the optics. And it looks like they ALL have the correct ones. Awesome!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Wow. Reading that article finally made me register. Congrats dev team. We all know hard work goes into (most) all products that we see on the shelf, but you guys did it. You made the dream of any modder, budding musician, actor, athlete, etc. Many would be jealous of the success you've had, I myself am jealous purely of your accomplishment. To be a part of something that can seem hopeless and yet still persevere and 'make it'...well it's like winning a battle with your squad mates at your side (except you know, no risk of death).

Live the dream to all it's glory, make great games for yourselves and for others. Kudos,
    Jack

P.S. I may just have to buy steam and retail.... :p

Upvote 0