• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Focus on the T-34 76

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Focus on the T-34 85

Following on from previous postings, we thought it was time to give everyone a really good look at one of the vehicles - in this case, the Soviet T-34 76 Medium Tank.

So, take a look at the pictures below... we have a couple of action shots, plus the interior of the driver's position on the first row. On the second row, you've got a couple of gunnery shots - and a view of the effect from the Commander's hatch! And on the last row, there is a nice simple shot down the hull machine-gunner's view over the DT gunsight... enjoy!

totenkopf44 said:
Thxz for the pix guys! All on my b-day too...wow this is great!

I must say that the second picture appears that the rifleman is going to blast his teammate in the back of the head by the direction he is aiming.... yikes! Did we have some testers performing a test on tk'ing?......=)

-totenkopf44

If you see anyone in a screenshot aiming for a team mates head, it's most likely a Dev.

Upvote 0
BobdogG5 said:
On the third picture, is that a shot of the hatch somewhere mid-animation between open and closed? Because I don't see he outside at all from the pic.....

Or maybe the kommandir is "leaning" to the side...

Wow! Very impressive. And a very nice looking explosion in the hit on that far tank.

What is that far tank anyway? Is it a Tiger? If it is, it looks like the T-34 can penetrate at this fairly short distance, which in 3.3 it couldn't on the Panther.

Anyways, thanks for the pics! They look great, and GJ Tripwire.

Hmm, I just noticed it's about a 2x magnification from the outside view to the Telescopic sight. From what I understand the sight gives you about 5x magnification from real life. But we know the FoV in the game is already zoomed in to about 90 degrees (or about 2x from real life). So it looks like the Telescopic sight magnification is more accurate than before - at about 4-5x.

Cool.

BTW: What's the traversing numbers on the top for? I figured the rightmost numbers are for the Co-Axial MG, which rounds are the other 2 scales for?

Upvote 0
Mormegil said:
What is that far tank anyway? Is it a Tiger? If it is, it looks like the T-34 can penetrate at this fairly short distance, which in 3.3 it couldn't on the Panther.

Anyways, thanks for the pics! They look great, and GJ Tripwire.

That be a Stug, facing you nearly dead on ;)

EDIT: if you mean the one with the crosshairs right on it, that is.

Upvote 0