• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Flex headshoot gibs fly away

MA1L0

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2013
Category; code

Reproducibility: always

Summary: When flex is turned on the headshoot gibs are just instant fly away and its like no effect

Description: When zed Got his head shooted off, the head gibs are fly away, its always same direction for example on Burning Paris those gibs fly to Eiffel Tower same thing happend to bloat vomit.

This was broke few years ago by halloween update(soo its not nVidia destroyed this feature) and Im not the only one have this problem. I hope You wont abandon this awesome feature.

Online/offline: Happend on both

Reactions: Jhil2464
Category; code

Reproducibility: always

Summary: When flex is turned on the headshoot gibs are just instant fly away and its like no effect

Description: When zed Got his head shooted off, the head gibs are fly away, its always same direction for example on Burning Paris those gibs fly to Eiffel Tower same thing happend to bloat vomit.

This was broke few years ago by halloween update(soo its not nVidia destroyed this feature) and Im not the only one have this problem. I hope You wont abandon this awesome feature.

Online/offline: Happend on both
Yeah, I see that also. When you shoot the zed head off, all the head chunks, and skull fragments, they fly like 100 miles per hour towards the sky or whatever. In older videos posted on youtube, including some of my own, the head pieces would fall onto the floor near by where the enemy was being killed.

Upvote 0