Finding cooperative tankers more easily ingame

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grobut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 1, 2006
Denmark
kikinchaz said:
Would be awesome if something like this could be implemented into the game itself when selecting a tank man? As only readers of the forums would actualy use/understand such suffix's :p

No problem, i've seen similar things done in a few mods, its only a matter of time before people get curious and asks "whats this (TT) thing?" and it spreads.

kabex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2006
Mexico
Generally people in clans/units/bfe(I wear my bfe tag all the time) are more than cooperative, if you see a person with a tag more often than not they are willing to cooperate, just let them know.

Grobut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 1, 2006
Denmark
Thats the most fun i've had on Arad, usually i've had to go it alone since nobody joined me, but this time, we where 3 guys joining up from the very start till the bitter end, awesome! and we certainly did better than all thouse poor one-crew Panzers we where up against, without teamspeak or any prior practice too! ;)

Heinz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2005
New York, USA
this is a super idea. all we need is some uniformity in the tags and, presto, we can find some good tankers wherever we go. I wish an admin would "sticky" this post. it's more worthy than some of the "stickies" in existence right now. ;)

So, we going with |TT| ??

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Mandatory training ala America's Army. Way too many people have no clue what they're doing when they enter the tanks.

Oh, I'll still add the tag by the way! Good idea, I hope this works.

{TT}

-MM!!-Lazarus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2006
Sweden
Just remember one thing, putting on a [TT] does not mean you are an expert, but it at least means you are willing to learn/interested in teaming up for the greater good of the tank.

Jet Black

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2006
Yes... I'm going by Jet_Black-{TT} and I've been pretty successful gunning, but would like to get better at driving; just need some direction. But I think the fact that I'll listen and be responsive should make the experience enjoyable anyway.

Buzz_Litebeer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 15, 2005
In TFC there used to be a group called TPF, it was not a clan.

Basically it was just a group of guys that said "hey, when we are pubbing we make a committment do playing right, acting responsibly, and working together" They would put [TPF] as an appending tag to their name, and if you saw a TPF player you could be pretty certain that asking them for help, or coordinating an attack would get their help or encouragement.

Maybe something similar ? TPF stands for Team Play First btw.