• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finding cooperative tankers more easily ingame

kikinchaz said:
Would be awesome if something like this could be implemented into the game itself when selecting a tank man? As only readers of the forums would actualy use/understand such suffix's :p

No problem, i've seen similar things done in a few mods, its only a matter of time before people get curious and asks "whats this (TT) thing?" and it spreads.

Upvote 0
Thats the most fun i've had on Arad, usually i've had to go it alone since nobody joined me, but this time, we where 3 guys joining up from the very start till the bitter end, awesome! and we certainly did better than all thouse poor one-crew Panzers we where up against, without teamspeak or any prior practice too! ;)

Upvote 0
In TFC there used to be a group called TPF, it was not a clan.

Basically it was just a group of guys that said "hey, when we are pubbing we make a committment do playing right, acting responsibly, and working together" They would put [TPF] as an appending tag to their name, and if you saw a TPF player you could be pretty certain that asking them for help, or coordinating an attack would get their help or encouragement.

Maybe something similar ? TPF stands for Team Play First btw.

Upvote 0