• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] E3 2013 anyone?

DMN666

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
So is anyone here actually pays attention to gaming news?

Yoshi's New Island

Super Smash Bros. (Wii/3DS)

Pokemon XY

The Evil Within

Battlefield 4

StarWars Battlefront 3

Killer Instinct 3

The Crew

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Mario Kart 8

Call of Duty: Ghost

Bayonetta 2

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Kingdom Hearts 3

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstien: The New Order

MadMax: The Game

Halo 5

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Final Fantasy XV (Previously known as Versus XIII)

Destiny

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Garrett the Master Theif

Tom Clancy's The Division

Hotline Miami (Port to PS)

Titan Fall

Witcher3

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Don't Starve (Port)

Grand Turismo 6

Forza Motorsport 5

Need for Speed Rivals

Super Mario 3D World

Batman: Arkham Origins

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Dark Souls 2

The Order 1886

Mirror's Edge 2

The Wonderful 101

Untitled game developed by MONOLITH SOFTWARE INC.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Pikmin 3

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

NBA 2K14

Killzone Shadow Fall

Ducktales Remastered

Beyond: 2 Souls

Saints Row 4: War on Humanity

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

Other games listed here
http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Big_Games_at_E3_2013
http://www.youtube.com/user/e3/e3

Last edited:
The Crew and Watch Dogs are all we have that aren't sequels so far, huh?

Can't wait to see all the DLC Dice puts out for Battlefront 3.

Mad Max. BF4 looks rather impressive and even better graphically. Mario Kart 8 looks interested, though a bit over the top for me.

Some other interesting games as well. At least graphics are looking better across the board.

Upvote 0
Games I'm totally looking forward to:

Destiny (Looks like a more in depth Borderlands with a lot more customization)

The Division (More open world type games are never bad. The premise seems interesting enough)

Watch_Dogs (Already was interested from last year. A bit disappointed about the tablet stuff because it only seems like something that will happen with a friend at best, and thus is a bit of lost potential)

The Evil Within (Survival horror back to its roots, atmosphere and aesthetic is very akin to some 80's horror)

Mirror's Edge 2 (It's Mirror's ****ing Edge, and a prequel at that. Totally interested)

The Order: 1886 (Need more details, but the core concept has me interested to see what's what)

Battlefield 4 (Cautiously optimistic. I'm glad they gave us Commander, the maps look better, and the destruction looks great, plus no more BLUUEEEEE. I need to see how much they've improved the netcode/hit detection though)

Witcher 3 (Witcher retaining everything that was good about it, improving the things that needed work, and open world? Hype mode initiated)

Mad Max (About ****ing time this was done. My body is ready)

Titan Fall (Looks like a pretty fun online shooter. Would like to know some more details about it soon)

I'm also actually considering getting a PS4. Maybe not necessarily on launch, but a heavy consideration. This E3 has been pretty damn good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Crew and Watch Dogs are all we have that aren't sequels so far, huh?

Can't wait to see all the DLC Dice puts out for Battlefront 3.
I only added a few games when i posted the OP, i well add more game trailers.

I really hope they dont milk BF3, its been like how many years since this game was wanted? My brother loves this year's e3 because of it. I know DICE did a mindblowing job with BF3 & BF4 so im sure SW:BF3 is gonna be sexy.

As for me, the only games i care about are Pokemon XY, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi's NEW Island, Mario Kart 8....well look at that, i actually care about Nintendo again. Might get a Wiiu next year.

Killer Instinct is sadly getting major bashing.

Upvote 0
The Evil Within - (I miss real survival horror games)
Bayonetta 2 - (This alone is gonna sell me the Wii U, and her new hairstyle looks far better than the old one)
Metal Gear Solid 5 - (The extended Trailer looks brutal, I'll get it for PS3(or PS4 IF i end up buying one.)
Wolfenstein - (Nazis)
Mad Max - (Just CG for now, but I'll keep an eye)
South Park - (yes, I loled at the fart joke, sue me)
Witcher 3 - (I didnt like the Witcher 2, but I think the open world will fix many of the problems I have with it)

Missing in the OP:
Dark Souls 2 - (New trailer was pretty bad, but who cares, souls series is miles ahead of everything else gameplay wise, I just hope they don't pull a RO2 on this one)
The Order: 1886 - (I have a weakness for the Dishonored aesthetics, tho, it's good enough to sell me a PS4 yet)
Mirror's Edge 2 - (No explanation needed)
Unnamed game from Monolith for the Wii U (Looks like a Mecha Monster Hunter)

Everything else was generic shooters, assassins creeds, cars, sports, and tablet wank.

Holy ****, that's WAY too much stuff. I'm even considering getting a WiiU, this is terrible.

Upvote 0
The Evil Within - (I miss real survival horror games)
Bayonetta 2 - (This alone is gonna sell me the Wii U, and her new hairstyle looks far better than the old one)
Metal Gear Solid 5 - (The extended Trailer looks brutal, I'll get it for PS3(or PS4 IF i end up buying one.)
Wolfenstein - (Nazis)
Mad Max - (Just CG for now, but I'll keep an eye)
South Park - (yes, I loled at the fart joke, sue me)
Witcher 3 - (I didnt like the Witcher 2, but I think the open world will fix many of the problems I have with it)

Missing in the OP:
Dark Souls 2 - (New trailer was pretty bad, but who cares, souls series is miles ahead of everything else gameplay wise, I just hope they don't pull a RO2 on this one)
The Order: 1886 - (I have a weakness for the Dishonored aesthetics, tho, it's good enough to sell me a PS4 yet)
Mirror's Edge 2 - (No explanation needed)
Unnamed game from Monolith for the Wii U (Looks like a Mecha Monster Hunter)

Everything else was generic shooters, assassins creeds, cars, sports, and tablet wank.

Holy ****, that's WAY too much stuff. I'm even considering getting a WiiU, this is terrible.

I don't know how I forgot to put the Order, Mirror's Edge 2, and The Evil Within in my list. Especially The Evil Within.

Upvote 0
I've already pre-ordered Battlefield 4. I have to say, the game looks pretty insane. I'll definitely buy AC4:BF seeing as I own all the AC games. And even though I've never really been interested in the Wolfenstien games, New Order looks incredible so I'll totally look into it.

I'm definitely getting a PS4, mainly for Destiny and MGS5. Watch Dogs, The Division and the Mad Max games look pretty sweet too.

I SERIOUSLY hope I can play PS3 games on the PS4. I'm a HUGE Metal Gear Solid fan and I still haven't played MGS4, even though I know almost everything that happens in it :( I made the stupid mistake of buying an 360...

Upvote 0
Browsing several forums after E3, I don't get how so much peolpe is excited about how their favorite console have more "exclusives" than the other one. Somehow I get the feeling like they're more in love of the idea of "exclusiveness" than of the "exclusive" game by itself. I bet they'll be equally excited if the exclusive game was 'Barbie design with me'

I don't know if I'm explaining myself.

Upvote 0
Browsing several forums after E3, I don't get how so much peolpe is excited about how their favorite console have more "exclusives" than the other one. Somehow I get the feeling like they're more in love of the idea of "exclusiveness" than of the "exclusive" game by itself. I bet they'll be equally excited if the exclusive game was 'Barbie design with me'

I don't know if I'm explaining myself.

I get what you mean. Honestly even though the Xbone has more exclusives, none of them seem worth getting the console for (especially after the fact KI is F2P with a buy character system, and with the console's online restrictions and whatnot it will make for harder tourney access).

PS4 seems like it currently has the best lineup of exclusive titles, especially if you have a PC.

Upvote 0