• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Disapointed

FaTaL^^

Feb 15, 2006
Im very diapointed
It is now 3 weeks from RO release on steam and there isnt any information for the CC'less people in europe. the stores dont know anything about it and it isnt even in the computers. I find it very disapointing by BOLD-games by spreading it so slowly and leaving tripwire with less income and I cant understand why it isnt in europe yet. Does Boldgames or tripwire hate europe or do both hate europe. I know a lot of people without CC but still want the game and cant get it because it is still not in europe

Hoping for a good reply because I find this unreasonable

Thrust me they want want to get their game in as many counteries and shops as possible, as a money making company i doubt they dont want thier game in europe because they somehow hate it thats just crazy talk also i think some of the devs actually live somewhere in europe i think that is.

Upvote 0
Tripwire is half owned by Europeans, almost 50% of our staff are European, and our game is set in Europe - so we most definitely don't hate Europeans :) We haven't said anything about the European retail distribution yet because there is nothing new to report. Bold is working on it as quickly as possible. As I am fond of saying in IRC "Tripwire doesn't make news posts to say we have nothing to say" :) As soon as there is something to report, we'll tell you.

Upvote 0