• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Demyansk Hetzer's Version

Jpz38 Hetzer

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Ok, first released map, oh god oh god oh god here we go
My version of demyansk is pretty much the same as stock, except i added more time (100% sure i got this to work right) and made some (possibly all?) objective capture faster for the Russians.(like ~60% sure i did this right) I did this in an effort to try and balance the map a little better. All the roles remain the same(because i wasn't smart enough to figure out how to change them)
Anyways, I hope you enjoy :) I tested it out on steam workshop and it seemed to work ok but please let me know if run into issues or have suggestions/ critism.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/52r5n8i0rci6gre/AADrZSs1uUeAfQRVJPN654MRa?dl=0

Screenies ;)

90D2B3D546BDDA317059FA2C7832146E8337477E

Special thanks to Nymets1104, Beskar Mando, Twrecks, Catalavos, and any one else who answered my questions. :)

Last edited:
:confused:

I'll probably have to scratch this version for now. Blew up the server twice.

Here's the log data. See what you can make of it.

[0042.44] Log: Bringing World TE-DemyanskHetzer'sVersion.TheWorld up for play (20) at 2015.02.28-11.52.07
[0042.46] SmartLoader: SmartLoader revision 18 (Build: 2014/01/05 16:17:17) by 'Marlon "Ducky" van den Berg'!!!
[0045.50] WebAdmin: Starting Red Orchestra 2 WebAdmin...
[0045.50] WebAdmin: Creating IWebAdminAuth instance from: BasicWebAdminAuth
[0045.50] WebAdmin: BasicWebAdminAuth does not support hash algorithm sha1
[0045.50] WebAdmin: Creating ISessionHandler instance from: SessionHandler
[0045.51] WebAdmin: Updating news...
[0045.51] WebAdmin: No OnlineNewsInterface; news desk is unavailable
[0045.52] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 3.566714
[0045.52] Log: Flushing async loaders.
[0045.52] Critical: appError called: Couldn't find file for package PosedPlayers_Demyansk requested by async loading code.
[0045.52] Critical: Windows GetLastError: The system cannot find the file specified. (2)
[0045.65] Log: === Critical error: ===
Couldn't find file for package PosedPlayers_Demyansk requested by async loading code.

Address = 0x7534b9bc (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll]
Address = 0x477a81 (filename not found) [in C:\Servers\TWICrucible\binaries\win32\ROGame.exe]
Address = 0x4a6013 (filename not found) [in C:\Servers\TWICrucible\binaries\win32\ROGame.exe]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:eek:

OOPS! I think I see what this is....

The original Demyansk map has to be present on the server perhaps.
It may be calling that file from the original. I'll just pour it all inside the Hetzer Version.
Looks like we'll need the sounds and art .roe as well.
We only have customs on Crucible. I'll see if I can remedy the problem...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:cool:

It's ok. The server recovered fine. I don't think you did anything wrong; it's just that the Demyansk map requires three additional files which are contained in there along with the map. If I place them inside along with your .roe file I think everything will probably work. I'll test it shortly. If it goes ok, I'll put the map in the playlist with the others for this afternoon's featured maps.

Upvote 0
:cool:

It's ok. The server recovered fine. I don't think you did anything wrong; it's just that the Demyansk map requires three additional files which are contained in there along with the map. If I place them inside along with your .roe file I think everything will probably work. I'll test it shortly. If it goes ok, I'll put the map in the playlist with the others for this afternoon's featured maps.

Thank you :D

Upvote 0