• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour's First Weeks

I am sure I could add me 2 cents, but people have already made up there mind on what they think is right, worth believing in or worth continuing. Personally being a patriotic young man going into the army I find it pathetic that people can just block stuff out and not have the willingness to teach others. Wars have been going on since man has been around, and always will be till our extinction, though it may evolve, war is still war. But with war brings innovation that benefit society on a whole.

About the Swastika issue. You need to respect ones country when they choose to ban it. I am certain they have a just cause.

gautrek- Even though Australia's involvement in the Western theatre was limited (going from a pure number perspective, though they did archive great things) we are still taught about the war/wars at a young age as being informative can leave to prevention.

I lied I had my 2 cents.

In regards to DH, on a whole I enjoy it as stated, it is just a mod. But it continues to annoy me with the limited amount of ammunition resupply points. Either that large tank map, or Cagny were I can't get more Piat or fausts :(.

Upvote 0