• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour November Update Pt 1

lol tough crowd with that last comment seeing as ur posting on the RO forums....and i'm sure Worluk is a harsh master but CC is lookin pretty awesome coz of it. Anyway back on topic the next update will have some exciting news (not a release date but something that will mean more people cn play)
More testers? Ah man this thing looks great. Can't wait to try it. As far as release dates with mods are concerned, after the fiasco (or rather continuing fiasco with INS), I personally prefer release dates not be even posted unless the thing is on the verge of being uploaded to the servers :D. Anyway best of luck guys, your doing one hell of a job.

Upvote 0
I'm not going to lie to people so yes our large maps can be heavy on the FPS however we are currently working on optimisation. However part of our plan is to make DH accessible to all players so for those of you who struggle on the larger maps we will be releasing a range of mid size (St Mere Eglise for example) and small (brecourt) maps. However clearly if you can only just barely run RO running DH will probably be a problem.

Upvote 0
I'm not going to lie to people so yes our large maps can be heavy on the FPS however we are currently working on optimisation. However part of our plan is to make DH accessible to all players so for those of you who struggle on the larger maps we will be releasing a range of mid size (St Mere Eglise for example) and small (brecourt) maps. However clearly if you can only just barely run RO running DH will probably be a problem.

I'm looking forward to some maps that push RO a bit. I know one of the great things about RO is the way people with older computers can enjoy it, but at the same time if you've got a more recent system you can't help wish someone would let RO stretch its legs but pushing the boundries a bit.

Upvote 0