• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944 Update:Player model

bannerrj4.jpg

Your Waiting is over Guys welcome our American Infantry model Preferably known as the 29th infantry division soldier. you can see all the equipment that was made for it all authentic to what soldiers had that day egaaging dog green beach. all player clases will have there ranks and authentic equipment this is the normal assault guy ok enough talk Enjoy.
mediapage2yd0.jpg

mediapagexl9.jpg

mediapage4fa8.jpg

mediapage3ec1.jpg

updated, some changes to the colors where made as well other things

Last edited:
Not bad at all! It's great to see that the overall style of the texture is similar to the character models in Red Orchestra. However, I did spot some historical and modeling issues if you're interested in having them fixed.

I've been collecting U.S. World War One and Two uniforms, field gear, and head gear for some time, and I can assist you with some of these inaccuracies.

Cheers,
Poly

Upvote 0
Polygon i would be happy to get your feed back on this can you please point out the mistakes and for sure 100% i can fix them :). i used manny refences and in each picture they wore diferent types of equipment so it was very dificult bu tlike at said point out to where needs to be changed and tweaked and for sure i will fix it i want this model to be as acurate as the real life. thank you ;)

Upvote 0