Customization parts

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

pyratelass

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2020
I really enjoy the different mutation parts that you can mix and match but what about taking it a step further where we could customize the colors and patterns? I'd enjoy colors/patterns being unlockable by eating certain types of fish,animals,people. Like red eating 1,000 grouper or white eating 1,000 albino animals. Something like that would be a cool cosmetic thing. :love:

Rick9038

Jun 23, 2020
Illinois
I really enjoy the different mutation parts that you can mix and match but what about taking it a step further where we could customize the colors and patterns? I'd enjoy colors/patterns being unlockable by eating certain types of fish,animals,people. Like red eating 1,000 grouper or white eating 1,000 albino animals. Something like that would be a cool cosmetic thing. :love:
That's something that would be nice to see. That goes along with the idea I had as well. Give us various shark species parts and colors, so we can basically make our own custom sharks. We could, then, take screenshots and upload our personal screenshots to media sites, like Maneater page on Twitter.

Reactions: TheGiantSquid

IIFrost_GhostII

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 26, 2020
like yea this is a must, id even be down to pay for to add to their source of income. I know another game that does it

willing to purchase any cosmetics actually