• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Customization parts

pyratelass

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2020
I really enjoy the different mutation parts that you can mix and match but what about taking it a step further where we could customize the colors and patterns? I'd enjoy colors/patterns being unlockable by eating certain types of fish,animals,people. Like red eating 1,000 grouper or white eating 1,000 albino animals. Something like that would be a cool cosmetic thing. :love:

I really enjoy the different mutation parts that you can mix and match but what about taking it a step further where we could customize the colors and patterns? I'd enjoy colors/patterns being unlockable by eating certain types of fish,animals,people. Like red eating 1,000 grouper or white eating 1,000 albino animals. Something like that would be a cool cosmetic thing. :love:
That's something that would be nice to see. That goes along with the idea I had as well. Give us various shark species parts and colors, so we can basically make our own custom sharks. We could, then, take screenshots and upload our personal screenshots to media sites, like Maneater page on Twitter.

Reactions: TheGiantSquid
Upvote 0