• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

crashSender13000

r5cya

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
San Bruno, California
so i'm looking at this file in win32 and it's got a red x on it's title. i'm assuming that means the app is no good, right? cause the few times I've had a crash lately, there were no reports generated for me to send you. the .dmp files were there and I gave them, but i'd like to know how to fix this. I wonder how many others aren't working and they have no idea?

The game (RO/RS) has crashed twice on me now. Once at the end of Hanto and once during a round of Apartments (of all maps :confused: ). As far as I can recall, I've only crashed one time since the GOTY patch.

The first time it asked if it could send information. I said yes. Whether or not it did... I don't know.

The second crash (also the "ROgame.exe has stopped working" box) it did not ask me anything. I'm assuming it is supposed to ask everytime?

Upvote 0
The game (RO/RS) has crashed twice on me now. Once at the end of Hanto and once during a round of Apartments (of all maps :confused: ). As far as I can recall, I've only crashed one time since the GOTY patch.

The first time it asked if it could send information. I said yes. Whether or not it did... I don't know.

The second crash (also the "ROgame.exe has stopped working" box) it did not ask me anything. I'm assuming it is supposed to ask everytime?
that's what I thought. I got the crash report window when the goty came out. had a crash or two then. the report worked. ever since then..... nope. I crash and no report can be sent. i just send the .dmp files.
thanks again.

Upvote 0